Situations Vacant: Wanted Desperately; Political Deviant

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Members and Guests may shout.......NB: If you add a comment you must refresh the page
Forti: I believe that QLD is playing it safe for their Grubiment in that knife law they want to pass, It would keep many a citizen from using one on those that have failed us in not ensuring we got the royalties we should have. May 30, 2024 6:13:20 GMT 10
Lurx: Hmmmmm yeah 40 but Lurx prefers to believe that Qld takes its lead from the more worldly of the clown brigade. The kiddies in Canberra tired of standing in crap around their own cots are now traipsing their special brand of shit throughout the Nation May 30, 2024 6:22:43 GMT 10
Lurx: Yep.... and Lurx would lay odds that those outfits not paying royalties are sanctioned by special dispensation from a government mafioso agency, that can never be disclosed (for public safety reasons) in Canberra. Owned and operated by political parties May 30, 2024 6:34:47 GMT 10
Lurx: Its a brown paper bag income stream to supplement the income from buildings owned by various political parties, with government tenants paying special rents with payments and lease clauses that would make a genuine property investors eyes water.... May 30, 2024 6:45:31 GMT 10
Lurx: The trough is long, deep and wide. Whats a few dollars in royalties anyway. Its only the peoples money... and we are the most deserving of the people. FFS. Who was that tru blue Ozzie fella anyway www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WUqM_03-0 May 30, 2024 6:49:54 GMT 10
Forti: Morning All, I see an upsurge in monkeypox cases up there in QLD being called Mpox now. One wonders if we'll ever see the feds say these up ticks in diseases is the consequences of mass immigration or not. May 31, 2024 5:00:46 GMT 10
Lurx: The medium of the internet has given everyone a stage and the masses are all struggling for a piece of the limelight 40. Those holding down center stage are doing their utmost to prove they actually have something to add. Its a circus 40... nothing less May 31, 2024 5:28:09 GMT 10
Lurx: Have a good Friday 40.... at least you make a choice to be with the children. May 31, 2024 5:29:51 GMT 10
Forti: Who better to indoctrinate them than a crafty wisecracking old dude to cart the kiddo'es about. Meanwhile we are inundated with reports of weather so severe that they've gone out and built bunkers form which to do their broadcasts. Bom forecasts he he May 31, 2024 10:36:35 GMT 10
Forti: Massive rain bomb to strike, last bomb i made with water was in a balloon and I threw it out the top window of the double decker bus I was going to school in. He He and that was a bomb. May 31, 2024 11:23:27 GMT 10
Dang: The general consensus for the onslaught of a wet armageddon in Qld is .... if the dumfucks don't panic and let the dams do what dams do do then we may see 15mm in the rain gauge, then again it maybe 10, but what it won't be is what the dumfucks forecast May 31, 2024 14:22:11 GMT 10
Dang: But the lame of brain in the media will broadcast any odd event as a climate catastrophe. So desperate are they for drama the stoopid baskets will create it in their minds. Lord knows how they justify it after. Their lunch rooms must be a hive of excuse May 31, 2024 14:26:50 GMT 10
Forti: Morning All, My generation really dropped the ball on vigilance and didn't keep the bastards honest. From that htey took the opportunity to run rogue in their true colours of trough feasting gaudiness. We've let the society suffer at the hands of the sick. Jun 1, 2024 8:10:49 GMT 10
Forti: We should have put a stop to the toxic mindedness that invaded us. Now toxic petulance rules supreme across the nation. We are the Fodder crop the WW11 veterans didn't want us to be. They must be turning ibn their graves. The Equity of Men has diminished. Jun 1, 2024 8:12:56 GMT 10
Forti: The Equity of men has diminished beyond repair, clearly the boy minded adult males of today have the numbers and have no clue. Clearly the "equity of men" they that measure their merit and worth by their ability to do for country, society, community, famil Jun 1, 2024 8:18:33 GMT 10
Forti: Family have fallen in numbers to the point where they have no traction in this society. A fodder crop society. Without our own narrative have been taken over and are stuck listening to the narrative of the educated idiots. Jun 1, 2024 8:22:09 GMT 10
Forti: Now it seems we have the Moisture Armageddon only interspersed by the news of yet another stabbing or domestic event. Jun 1, 2024 8:23:38 GMT 10
Forti: Canada has a dividend paid to every citizen bases on all that is exported, It appears they don't need the dole or a pension because of that. We should have had that adopted way back in the 60's. Then if we wanted immigration to continue we'd have to vote Jun 1, 2024 8:27:13 GMT 10
Forti: on how many we wanted to share in that dividend. Would have been a more together society if we'd just looked out instead of in all that time. Jun 1, 2024 8:28:00 GMT 10
Lurx: Hmmmmmm I'm not quite up to speed on where/what you are declaring 40. If you are alluding to some form of collective social credit being available to all whom qualify on the basis of nationality, then let me in on what you are reading. Turning cold here! Jun 1, 2024 13:59:55 GMT 10
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel