I ordered a trike today.

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Members and Guests may shout.......NB: If you add a comment you must refresh the page
Forti: I recall hitching home with my helmet in hand and a girl in a nightie stopped and picked me up. Coming home from dropping the hubby off at work, stopped and picked up a bike rider on foot. The things we did back then. Ah yes the one car family. Jun 11, 2024 6:03:09 GMT 10
Lurx: Its petty shit and surely just a temporary waywardness. Though one must wonder at what part the drugs play and how temporary they will be . Jun 11, 2024 6:03:48 GMT 10
Forti: Morning All, I see we are now being told again that our drinking water is contaminated. But as I recall they did not do anything in the dams catchment area but bomb the fierce fires out there with orange stuff out of a four engined jet mega tonnes Jun 12, 2024 5:25:22 GMT 10
Forti: Now they say it has suddenly turned up and it's our fault? Just who didn't manage the forest and who chose to bomb it with agent orange anyway, Nobody asked me if they should. Jun 12, 2024 5:26:31 GMT 10
Dang: Qld now has a cross border commissioner to liaise with the NSW cross border f-wit with the same motive. To make Qld take on daylight saving. These f-wits have no moral compass let alone a knowledge of celestial requirement by habitat. Coincide TV ...... Jun 12, 2024 6:29:57 GMT 10
Dang: broadcasting slots and timing is all they are concerned with.... dad playing ball with little Jimmy in the afternoon sun... fuck off. Bloody numbskulls ... yet they will eventually convince the weak in the head Jun 12, 2024 6:32:56 GMT 10
Forti: Morning All, Amazingly there is an article on western Sydney's narrow streets, the new estates nobody can drive through. Town planning gone mad Jun 13, 2024 5:50:30 GMT 10
Forti: Can't imaging what it must be like to drive a school bus around these stupid peoples places. Jun 13, 2024 5:52:20 GMT 10
Lurx: Huh... town planning is bullshit. Its the new way (last twenty years) zero lot-lines they call them .. the dwellings cover 90% of the block and the streets are half width. Developers dream. Councils don't give a shit as rates are charged irrespective. Jun 13, 2024 6:07:15 GMT 10
Lurx: Un-fucking be-lieveable. The Gold coast is covered with such disasters. But it doesn't stop there... high rises are built with one car park but up to three bedrooms. Imagine if you will a family with 3 cars. They are now advocating no car parks need to be Jun 13, 2024 6:10:33 GMT 10
Lurx: allocated to the new age of living because the new age family does not require them. I kid you not. that was on the tele here just yesterday. Developers will be over the moon.... councils will still not give a shit. We are doomed I tell ya ... Doomed Jun 13, 2024 6:12:48 GMT 10
Forti: There's an entire mass of cloud coming across from SA and todays a Thursday so?? Maybe yet another weekend is gonna be fooked. Jun 13, 2024 6:14:27 GMT 10
Lurx: Not here 40... we are getting our SE Qld utopia skys... even tho we are delivered a load of shit from the grubment and low life council town planning non-management Jun 13, 2024 6:16:26 GMT 10
Forti: On a town block they should have the ground floor dedicated to just car parking. Oh and mower storage as so many of these estates no longer bother with mowing the front yard or footpath. Sloth like lay abouts. Jun 13, 2024 6:16:51 GMT 10
Lurx: The trend is to head for the cities... thats where all the handouts are generated and so get offered on a priority basis. Its not exactly rocket science but then we are not rocket scientists. Jun 13, 2024 6:20:46 GMT 10
Lurx: Meanwhile the standard of living slowly but surely ends up as a basket case. We are very slow learners Jun 13, 2024 6:22:32 GMT 10
Forti: The cost of living isn't what it used to be, My two here have something like ten subscriptions to video tv. At about ten Dollars per subscription they are paying for stuff we never even needed back when we managed to do it all without much fuss. Sheeple. Jun 13, 2024 11:04:05 GMT 10
Forti: They want to go out and party with friends, that same $100 would have seen us out to the drive-in for the evening and then also able to go back out on the Saturday Night for a fun evening out. Yet they simply don't see why they can't just do that. Jun 13, 2024 11:12:13 GMT 10
Forti: I can't put an old head on those young shoulders, so I just advise where it's going wrong for them and stand back and wait for them to realise what they are doing wrong. Realisation is for them to have, I'm past having to do that. Jun 13, 2024 11:14:29 GMT 10
Forti: I'll do my school bus driving for the next two years and then that is my duty to our society done 12 years in total. My time to travel and visit the camps available to us over the great divide. Biking Camping Fishing is BCF-ing fun no? Jun 13, 2024 11:17:02 GMT 10
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel